Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Real Estate Deal





 .......IF YOU WOULD LIKE A BETTER LOOK AT THE CLIP PLEASE CLICK ON IT.........

I was recently unpacking my "office" boxes and I came across "the real estate deal" survey that was published when I first joined Hickok and Boardman in 2008 for Seven Days in Vermont.

It is funny how life changes and here I am back in the Bay Area.......I thought it would be a bit of a giggle filling it out again!

My Another dream vacation would be......travelling around South America to travel to an island - a remote one!


If I didn't enjoy being weren't a Realtor I would be a......chocolate taster shoe designer

My favourite lunch place is......Sakura Bana Japanese Restaurant on Church Street Sushi Maru

If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be......sushi the fresh oysters at Sushi Maru which are only available at dinner

The A more useful talent I wish I possessed is......tap dancing the ability to be in more than one place at a time!

My favourite toy as an adult is a kid was......the playhouse my mum and dad made for me with two pieces of plywood, some hinges and spare fabric for the curtains my iphone!


If I had $10.99 to spend I would buy......a book for my 5 year old son Callum a gift card at The Lego Store

The movie I have watched enjoyed the most in 2009 was is......kramer vs kramer, and I cried every time Le scaphandre et le papillon and yes I cried!

Before I was a Realtor, one  of my interesting hardest jobs was......a guest services officer on the executive floor of a Hong Kong hotel working for Planet Hollywood London - the basic wage was a pittance and I had to wear the most ghastly uniform which it seems is available to purchase at Ebay


On a Sunday Monday morning you will most likely find me......on a mountain snowboarding in a yoga class desperately trying to touch my toes

The first last piece of real estate I bought was......a very small two bedroom flat in Kensington, London a beautiful house in Essex, Vermont

And how would the photo be different?.......I certainly don't need to wear a beanie to work anymore!

I would love to know what your answers are so just copy and paste!

Cheers

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Los Altos
95 1st Street,
Los Altos, CA 94022
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment