Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stella Hearts Hong Kong

I have recently made a big decision to return home to Hong Kong.  Having spent the last 13 years overseas, it was time!  I am excited about being in real estate here in Hong Kong - a city where 80% of people live on 8% of the land!  Hong Kong is definitely one of the most intriguing places when it comes to property; it's architecture, development, value and let's not forget the Feng Shui (风水)! 

I am pleased to say that I have joined the Residential team at CB Richard Ellis.  I am currently studying hard for my Hong Kong Real Estate License - Yes!  I need to take another exam - that will mean that I will be licensed in VT, CA and HK!

Having lived in Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States, I have now had experience with real estate in many countries and have a clear understanding of how differently it is handled in other countries.

Being born and raised here in Hong Kong, my local knowledge is excellent.  It will be a great resource to people relocating to Hong Kong.  Having lived in so many places, I am somewhat familiar with relocation and its associated stresses.  My life as a working mum and having a child who is growing up in Hong Kong, means that I have an excellent expatriate overview of life here with children.

My passion, knowledge and experience with regards to living life in Hong Kong will be a real asset for anyone arriving and settling here.  

If you think I can help you or someone you know in either the US or here in Hong Kong then please email or call me at 6717 6317

Cheers

Stella Abraham

Senior Analyst
CB Richard Ellis
34/F Central Plaza
18 Harbour Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong

T 852 2820 2800
F 852 2522 7762
D 852 2820 1523

stella.abraham@cbre.com.hk
www.cbre.com.hk

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment