Friday, September 26, 2008

21st Annual Art Exhibition & Sale at the Shelburne Farms

I went to an opening of the 21st Annual Art Exhibition & Sale at the Shelburne Farms www.shelburnefarms.org It was a perfect Vermont September evening, the weather was perfect, the art was interesting and as always the food was delicious.

I particularly liked work of the artist & environmentalist Clyde Butcher www.clydebutcher.com He had some amazing photos. There were some absolutely stunning photos of Yosemite and it did make me miss California.

I ate dinner at the Inn a few months back and knew that the food would be fantastic. The cheese was to die for. I really enjoy cheese that has some flavour! There was ham that was addictive! They even had sausage rolls (pigs in blankets to the locals!) Here is a recipe that I use but they will never be as yummy as the ones that Shelburne Farms made! (Click on it to enlarge)


We are having a bout of beautiful weather here in Vermont and I am really looking forward to the change in leaves. It really is a pretty time. I have recently found this website which has some great photos, www.vtweb.com/foliage/guestphoto.html

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment