Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A day when I had to take a deep breath!

I had a bit of a frustrating day today with my lock box key.

As many of you are aware, when a Realtor puts your house on the market they will attach a lock box to you front door - typically!

Today I went to view a property and could NOT for the life of me get my key to open the lock box. I began to get frustrated and then remembered the clip I had recently watched (refer back to my last post).....why was I getting so frustrated?!

It is amazing to think that this little black secure key that I have will open the lock box and allow me access to a key! I remember in the good old days when I had to go to each separate Realtor and actually get the key from their office! Sometimes it wouldn't be there or another Realtor had it.....no that was frustrating!

I had to remember actually what a great system we have now in comparison!

Although there was part of me that can not wait until I can open a lock box with my i phone!

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

1 comment:

  1. Stella, I laughed at this post because this morning I was at a house at 7:40am trying to figure out with my client why I couldn't get the lockbox to open when it said my key was activated! Then I remembered that the lockbox doesn't turn on until 8:00am!!

    ReplyDelete