Sunday, October 12, 2008

A beautiful Vermont Weekend

What a beautiful weekend it has been here in Vermont. Absolutely perfect!

I have not listened to the radio all weekend and have spent alot of time outside!

Charlie (my 80lbs of chocolate lab) and I spent Saturdy morning in the hollow in front of our house. We went for a yomp (british slang for a bloody good walk!) for a couple of hours and the colours were absolutely spectalcular. The sky was blue and it was just perfect yomping weather!

I then watched Callum at his football jamboree. He is such a grown up little boy now; running around the pitch chasing the ball! Euan has spent the past 6 weeks being the coach and it was superb to see them out there together doing what they like to do best! Funny to see them together like that as they are such peas in a pod!

We then spent the afternoon doing jobs and tinkering around the house. It was nice to spend some time at home with my boys. The one negative of my job is that weekends are often spent with clients!

Today started with another yomp for Charlie and I; another perfect morning in the hollow. We then spent the afternoon with my friend Melissa Brott who took some pictures. For Euan's Birthday in July, Callum and I gave him a certificate for a family photo session at Indian Brook which has been one of our favourite finds here in Essex. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures. We then had our first walk through a corn maze at Lang Farms - not a typical English past time!

To top off a perfect weekend, we stopped off to get ingredients for Callum's favourite - a sushi dinner. Euan made me my favourite Hiyayakko and we had quite a feast!

Icing on the cake, I had someone who would like to see one of my listings this week so all in all a perfect weekend!

Here's to a good week..............

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment