Friday, October 10, 2008

Fallen in Love!

Yes, I am a Realtor and I will admit that even in the higher price range, not every house I see on the Multiple Listing Service is the house for me. That is why this business is so fantastic; there are houses for everyone.

When I am looking with buyers, I always tell them that there will never be the perfect house - no matter what the budget! When you are looking for a house you have to have a list of what you want and what you need. You then need to know that the house you end up buying will not have everything you want but will hopefully have most that you need.

I have seen lots of beautiful houses since I started working in property in 1998. Since I have been in Vermont, I have not really seen a house that I would buy and not need to alter in some way. Until now! I have now found a home that I could just move in and plonk my suitcase. I have found a home that has most things that I want and more than I need!

Stella's perfect house


My colleague Brian Boardman has just listed this spectacular home. This home is a perfect fit for "The Abraham Family"! There is very little that Euan and I would do to this house if we were to buy it. The attention to detail is spot on! There is even a child's size toilet in one of the bathrooms for Callum. Even the walk in closet is my favourite colour purple! I could walk to work and so could Euan!

So why are we not going to buy it?.....not in our budget!......another reason not to ever look at houses that you can not afford!

- Stella Abraham, REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Road, Burlington, VT 05401

No comments:

Post a Comment